- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup self-rising flour
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- ¾ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- marshmallow fluff (optional)
- chocolate bar (optional)
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients (except marshmallow fluff and chocolate bar) until batter is smooth.
- Divide batter between Silicone Waffle Form and microwave on high power 2–3 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let rest 1–2 minutes before inverting.
- Cut each waffle in half and fill with a dollop of marshmallow fluff and a piece of chocolate bar or desired filling.