- Vent’N Serv
- 1 pack cream cheese (250 gr)
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 lime
- Soften the cream cheese for 30 second at 60% in a Vent’N Serve.
- Use the power chef whit the paddle whisk and whip the cream cheese.
- Add the egg and whip until smooth then add the sugar and whip until smooth again.
- Use the Zest n’ press to zest and press the lime.
- Mix well.
- Put the mixture in 5 Snack Cup.
- Fill the water tray of the Smart Multi-Cooker to the 400 ml line or in the base of the smart multi-cooker
- Place the 5 snack cup in the shielded colander.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 70% whit the cover.
- When cook, refrigerate the snack cup for 1 hrs before serving.
To cook as a pie
- You can do this recipe in the cover of the Tupperwave Stack cooker as a pie.
- simply make a pie crust whit a little of graham crumbs, add the mixture and bake for 10 minutes at 80% in the micro wave
- Use the zest of a lime for decoration
You can do this recipe in the cover of the Tupperwave Stack cooker as a pie. Simply make a pie crust whit a little of graham crumbs, add the mixture and bake for 10 minutes at 80% in the micro wave