- 1 1/2 cup diced beetroot marinated in lemon juice (as needed)
- 1 cup diced, peeled, red apples
- 1/2 tsp of sugar
- 2 cup of diced celery
- 1/4 small red onion
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- Chives and Parsley to taste
- Salt and peppers
- Peel the beetroots and cook them in the SmartSteamer or the smart Multi cooker in the microwave for about 18 minutes.
- Once cooked, dice the beetroot and put into a Thatsa Bowl. Refrigerate until served.
- Chop the celery and the onion in the Power Chef.
- Add the yoghurt and mix well. Salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix the beetroot, apples, sugar and the vinaigrette in the Thatsa Bowl. Add the chives and the parsley.