- 4 cups broccoli
- ½ red onion
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ lb bacon
- 1 red pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the bacon cut into small pieces in the Super-Pro colander until crisp.
- In the Quick Chef Pro or the Power Chef chop the onion.
- Add the pepper and chop again.
- Put the chopped veggies in a bowl.
- Chop the broccoli and add it to the other vegetables, along with the raisins and bacon.
- Mix all the ingredients of the vinaigrette in the Quick Chef with beater and add it to the salad and serv.