- 5 cup of Cabbage in large pieces
- 1 peeled carrot
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of vinegar
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Chop the cabbage and the carrot in the Quick Chef or the power chef in several goes.
- Put the chopped veggies in the large Stuffable (or a large Wonderlier bowl).
- Add all the ingredients for the sauce to the Quick Chef Pro or the power chef, with the beater, and mix well.
- Add the sauce to the veggies and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.