- 2 cup instant CousCous
- 2 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup peeled cucumber in dices
- 2 ripe tomatoes in dice
- Fresh Italian Parsley
- Fresh Oregano
- 1 green onion
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese
- 1 lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto (see Tupperware recipe)
- salt and pepper
- Boil the water in the 1L Micro-Pitcher.
- Put the couscous in the 1.75L, add boiling water, put on the lid and leave it to stand for 10 minutes.
- Chop the Parsley, the oregano and the green onion in the Chop’n’Prep and add it to the cucumber and tomatoes.
- Add the whole bowl of mixture to the couscous.
- Chop the Feta cheese in the Chop’n’Prep and add it to the couscous mixture.
- Press the lemon juice, with the zest n’ press into the mixture.
- Add the oil and the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Mix everything well.