- 1 cup long grain Uncle Ben’s rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 pepper
- 1 sitck of celery
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 can whole Tomatoes, with Italian Seasoning 28 oz
- 1 tbsp Chipotle Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Put 1 cup of rice in the 3L Tupperwave stack cooker.
- Chop the pepper and the celery in the Quick Chef Pro or the power chef and add them to the 3LTupperwave.
- Chop the onion and the garlic in the Quick Chef Pro or the power chef and add them to the 3LTupperwave.
- Chop the tomatoes and add to the 3L Tupperwave.
- Add the Chipotle Seasoning and the oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together with the Silicone Spatula.
- Cook for 20 minutes with the lid on, at 80% power in the microwave.