- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 1 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup of 15% cream
- 1 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- In the Power Chef with the blade, mix the flour, the sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Add the butter and mix.
- Add the milk, mix until you get a homogeneous batter.
- In an UltraPro, place the cream and the maple syrup.
- Heat in the microwave until boiling.
- Pour the batter on the liquid and cook in the microwave for 10 minutes at 80%.
- Put for 5 minutes at 450°F in the oven to lightly brown. At the moment of serving, drizzle some Maple Syrup and decorate with a scoop of Ice Cream if you wish.