- 1 lb pork tenderloin (cut into this strips)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes (cut into halves)
- 8 oz Pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet and sour sauce
- salt and pepper
- Place the pork strips, pineapple, tomatoes and cashews in the Tupperwave, 1.7L Stack cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients (except cashews) and toss them together.
- If cooking individually cook for 10 mins at 80%. If in a stack cook for 25 mins at 80%
- 1 minute before end of cooking add in the cashews and continue cooking.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes once cooked.