- 1 cup of dattes
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of water
- ¼ tsp of lemon juice
- ¾ cup of flour
- ¾ cup oatmeal
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ cup soft butter
For the filling :
- Put all ingredients in a vent n’ serve and cook for 3 minutes at 70%.
- Although mix to make a smooth puree. (use the chop n’ prep if needed)
For the topping:
- Mix all the ingredients. This must have a grainy texture.
- Set 2/3 of the dry mixture into the bottom of medium vent n’ serve and press with the spatula.
- Add garnish with Dates and spread evenly.
- Add remaining dry mixture on top without pressing.
- Cook without the lid 5 minutes to 60%.