- Stack cooker. Tupperwave, Ultra Pro
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup of fresh parsley
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 cup of ham
- 1/3 cup of cream 35%
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Melt the butter in the micro pitcher.
- Mix the bread crumbs in butter, mix and flatten in the 3L of the Tupperwave Stack cooker or Ultra Pro.
- Put the ham and parsley in the Power-Chef and chop into small pieces.
- In the Quick shake mix the beaten eggs, cream, grated cheese, parsley and ham.
- Place the mixture over the crumb crust.
- Place tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle with paprika and place in microwave 12 minutes at 80%.
- To check if it is cooked through, press with your fingers in the center.