- Pro Ring of the MicroPro Grill
- MicroPro Grill
- 1⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking power
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup beer
- In the Mix-N-Stor® Pitcher, combine flour and baking powder. Add salt and beer and mix using the Silicone Spatula until you have a consistent dough that is starting to become elastic.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and pour dough into the Ring. Spread evenly and flatten using the Silicone Spatula.
- Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 10–12 min. at 50% power.
- Allow to stand for 5 min. before unmolding. Use the Spatula to remove the bread from the MicroPro® Grill.