- Stack Cooker
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 can encilada sauce (285g)
- 6 corn tortillas cut in triangle
- ⅔ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Place ground beef and onion in Colander over 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole. Cover and microwave on high power 5–6 minutes. Remove fat, transfer meat to 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole and add remaining ingredients, except cheese. Stack and cook. At the end of cooking time, top with cheese.
- May be cooked separately, covered, on high power 3 minutes.