- Whip’N Mix Chef
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1¾ cup light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup white chocolate chips optional
- ½ cup chopped pecans optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F/180° C.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In the Whip ‘N Mix Chef, combine butter and brown sugar, cover and mix on gear II until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix.
- Staying on gear II, add ⅔ cup of the flour mixture and mix just until combined. Repeat with another ⅔ cup of flour.
- Add white chocolate chips and pecans to the remaining flour then fold into batter until you have a consistent mixture.
- Spread batter evenly in the Ultra Pro 2-Qt./2 L Casserole Pan.
- Bake for 25–30 min. Allow to cool completely before unmolding.