- Stack Cooker
- 1 cup rice (not minute rice)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with italian seasoning (28 oz)
- ½ onion
- ½ pepper
- 1 stock of celery
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp chicken Bovril
- 1 tbsp chipotle seasoning
- Place rice in the bottom of Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3L Casserole and add the can of tomatoes.
- In the Quick Chef Pro, put onion, pepper and celery and chop to desired size. Add to rice mixture. Add the olive oil, Chicken Bovril and Chipotle Seasoning, and mix all ingredients together.
- Cover and cook in microwave for 20 minutes at 80% power (1000W).