Servings 4 serving
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 1 1/2 cup of chicken cut in cube
- 1 French shallot
- 1 pqt of white mushroom
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp of ginger fresh
- 2 garlic glove
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of curry
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 can of condensate tomato soup 284 ml
- 284 ml of 35% cream measure in your tomato soup can
- 3 tbsp of fresh coriander
- 1 cup of basmati rice
- 2 cup of water
- Black pepper
- Whit the chop n’ prep, chop the French shallot, garlic and ginger.
- In the 1.75L of the tupperwave Stack cooker, put the ginger, garlic, French shallot, the curry and garlic powder whit 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the butter and melt for 30 second.
- Add the chicken
- Whit the power chef, chop the onion and the mushroom and add to the chicken.
- In the shaker, mix the tomato soup and the cream. Pour on the chicken.
- In the 3L of the Tupper wave, put the rice and water.
- Cook for 25 minutes at high whit the cover.
- Chop the coriander whit the chop n’ prep and add to the chicken.