- 1 box of barilla pasta
- 2 can of chicken cream
- 1 cup of chicken breast cut in cube
- 2 cup of milk
- 2 cup of vegetable to your choice
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- In the 3L of the Tupperwave of the stack cooker, put the pasta and the chicken.
- Whit the power chef, chop the vegetable. Add whit the pasta and chicken.
- Mix the milk and the chicken cream in the shaker. Do it in to 2 time.
- Pour in the pasta and mix well.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes at high whit the cover.
- Add the grated cheese and paprika and cook for 3 minutes no cover