- 3 apples
- ½ sweet pepper any colour
- ¼ cup red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- ½ tbsp chipotle Seasoning
- 3 limes
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 bag corn chips
- Cut the apples in 4 and core them.
- Put the pepper, jalapeño pepper and onion, in the Quick Chef or the power chef and turn it to gain a consistent size.
- Using the zest N' Press to press the 3 limes and put the juice in the salsa.
- Add the apples and chop them.
- Add the honey, the salt, the chipotle seasoning and the olive oil. Mix well.
- Serve with corn chips.