- Stack Cooker
- 1 pkt mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 3 tbsp flour
- ⅔ cup chicken broth
- 1 can tomato paste
- ⅓ cup 35% Cream
- italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Chop the garlic, the onion and the mushrooms in the Quick Chef Pro and put them in the 1.75 L Tupperwave Stack Cooker.
- Cut the chicken breasts in cubes and add them to the 1.75L Tupperwave with the mix of garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- Put the melted butter, flour, chicken broth, tomato paste, cream, salt and pepper in the Quick Shake. Mix well.
- Add the mix to the chicken and mix everything well.
- Put the rice in the 3L of the Tupperwave Stack cooker whit the water.
- For the indivisual bowl, put in the microwave and cook at high for 12 minutes. For a stacked cooking, cool at high for 25 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
To accompany this dish, make one of the rice recipes in the Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3L Casserole. You could also make the fruit crumble in the top. You will also find this receipe on our web site.