- Chef Series II Sauteuse
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- ½ onion
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- ¾ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp of pepper
- 2 jars Marinated Artichokes (170 ml each)
- 1 large can of Tomatoes (796ml)
- 1 can tomato drained, diced
- ½ cup destined black olives (Kalamata)
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 ½ lbs chicken breast cut into cubes
- ⅓ cup Parmesan
- 1 ½ cup orzo cooked
- Put the oil in the base of the Tupperware Saute Pan and cook on high with the chicken until each side is browned. Put the chicken to one side.
- Chop the onion and garlic in the Quick Chef or the power chef and add to the pan for 3 – 4 minutes
- Add the salt, pepper, thyme, artickhokes, the tomatoes, the Olives, the Balsamic Vinegar and tomato paste to the pan. Cook for a further 6 minutes.
- Return the chicken and cook for another 12 minutes, uncovered.
- Serve with a side of Orzo.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.