- Stack Cooker
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 cans whole tomatoes with the juice
- 2 tsp italian spice
- 3 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Chop the onion and garlic whit the Chop'N Prep.
- Put the oil in the 3L Tupperwave Stack cooker
- Cook the garlic and onion in the micro wave for 2-3 minutes.
- Chop the tomato in the power chef.
- Add the tomato mixture and seasonings into the 3L Tupperwave.
- Cook the sauce for 10 minutes in the microwave.
- 35% cream and parmesan cheese can be added to make a rosee sauce.