Mexican layered dip
Mexican Layered Dip
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup shredded cheese of your choice
- ½ cup green and black olives
- corn chips
- Press the lime whit the Zest N'Press.
- Place the avocado and the lime juice in the Quick-Chef or the power chef and turn into puree.
- Spread on the bottom of a dish.
- On top, spread the sour cream.
- Pour the salsa over the sour cream.
- Cover with grated cheese and olives.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled with corn chips.