- 1 can of tomatoes 28 oz
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1 smal red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2-3 tbsp of fresh coriander
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Chipotle seasoning
- tortilla chips
- In the Power-Chef, place the peeled onion, garlic and coriander and chop finely.
- Open the can of tomatoes with the can opener and drain.
- Whit the zest n’ press, press 1/2 of a lime.
- Add the tomatoes, lime juice and the Chipotle seasoning in the Quick-Chef or the power chef.
- Chop until the desired consistency.
- Serve with tortilla chips.