- 6 oz of spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onion
- 1 cup of sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup of pecans, cut in 2
- 2/3 cup of crumbled blue cheese
- 5 strawberries
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp of Dijon
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place all the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Prepare the dressing.
- Put the strawberries, sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in the Quick-Chef with the blade.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Replace the blade with the whip, cover and stir while adding the olive oil through the funnel.
- Mix the dressing with the salad.