- 1 Russet potato rinsed and halved
- 2 tsp oil divided
- Seasonings fo choice (paprika, garlic power, parsley, sals and pepper)
- Assemble Fusion Master® Spiralizer fitted with ribbon blade. Insert skewer into opening in center of blade. Press skewer down and if it springs back, it is correctly inserted.
- Attach potato half to pin and vegetable holder. Lock in place and turn handle to spiralize. Repeat with remaining potato half.
- Hook the potato where the skin meets the pointy end of the skewer then separate the potato spirals for even cooking
- Add 1 tsp. oil to each skewer and sprinkle with seasonings of choice. Arrange on base of UltraPro Lasagna Pan or UltraPro Square Pan so they are suspended.
- Microwave on high power 4–5 minutes or until crispy.