- 2 cups red or tricolor quinoa cooked
- ¾ cup mashed sweet patatoes (1 large sweet patato)
- ¼ red oniion chopped
- ½ cup ground oatmeal
- ¾ tsp southwest chipotle
- ¼ stp Salt
- In medium bowl, combine quinoa, sweet potato, red onion and oatmeal. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Press mixture ⅔ cup at a time into burger press. Stack, seal and freeze for up to 1 month.
- Place 2 burger patties in base of MicroPro® Grill and microwave on high power 2–3 minutes on each side with cover on grill position. Continue with remaining burgers until thoroughly cooked.