- 2 cups dehydrated dates
- ½ cup fast cooking oatmeal
- 2 cups coconut graded, diveded
- ½ cup sunflower seeds, pecans or nuts chopped and roasted
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds butter ou nuts
- 1 tbsp honey
- In two batches, use the Extra Chef® system equipped with the blade to finely chop the dates.
- Add oatmeal, ¼ cup coconut, pecans, nut butter and honey to the dates in the base of the Extra Chef®. Cover and pull the string until well chopped.
- Transfer the mix to a medium bowl, make bites of about 1 inch / 2.5 cm and sprinkle with remaining grated coconut.
- Refrigerate, in a Snack cup, for up to 7 days