- Pro Ring of the MicroPro Grill
- MicroPro Grill
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa power
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp baking power
- Place butter in the Micro Pitcher or and microwave for 30 sec. or until melted. Allow to cool.
- Add egg and vanilla extract to melted butter and whisk using the Whisk. Set aside.
- In the Thatsa® Bowl, add sugar and sift together all remaining dry ingredients.
- Add melted butter mixture to the Thatsa® Bowl and mix using the Silicone Spatula until you have a consistent batter.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and pour mixture into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 8 minutes at 50% power.
- Allow to stand for 5 min. before unmolding. Using the Silicone Spatula, easily unmold the brownie from the Pro Ring, then using the Spatula, remove the cake from MicroPro® Grill.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.