- Pro Ring of the MicroPro Gril
- MicroPro Gril
- ⅔ cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking power
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup scallions thinly sliced (green stalk only)
For dipping sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 scallion thinly sliced (green stalk only)
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- In Thatsa® Bowl, whisk milk and vinegar together. Allow mixture to sit for 1 min.
- Add remaining ingredients to the Thatsa® Bowl and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and pour ½ cup/110 mL of batter into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave on high power 3 minutes.
- Using oven gloves, remove the Pro Ring and flip the pancake using the Spatula. Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave on high power an additional minute.
- Repeat steps 3–5 until batter is finished. Reduce future cooking time by 1 min.
- Serve pancakes warm with dipping sauce.
- Add all ingredients to the All-In-One Shaker, cover and shake until blended.
Note: If your microwave has just been used for the 3 pancakes and you would like to use it again straight away, allow it to cool down for a minimum of 10–15 minutes by leaving the door open before using the MicroPro® Grill again.