- 1 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1¼ cups self-rising flou
- ⅓ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 chocolate bar roughly chopped
- Grease Cover with softened butter and set aside. Place flour, graham cracker crumbs and sugar in medium bowl and mix well. Make a well in the center and pour oil and milk. Mix until batter is smooth. Pour batter into greased Cover, stack and cook. At the end of cooking time, drizzle with marshmallow fluff and top with chocolate.
- May be cooked separately, uncovered, on high power 5–6 minutes.