- Stack Cooker
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chili peppers (285g)
- 1½ cup quick-cooking rice
- 1 package frozen, peeled shrimp (175g) cooked
- 1 can chunk-style ham broken up
- ¾ cup water
- ½-1 tsp chili powder
- In the 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole, combine diced tomatoes and chili peppers, rice, shrimp, ham, water and chili powder. Stack and cook. Stir before serving.
- May be cooked separately, covered, on high power 8–10 minutes or until mos of the liquid is absorbed. Stir. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving.