Servings 20 pieces
- Stack Cooker
- 20 large fresh mushrooms
- ¼ cup crumbled blue or feta cheese
- 2 tbsp plain bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp walnuts finely chopped
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems. Chop enough stems to make ¼ cup; set aside. Reserve remaining stems for another use. Arrange half of the mushroom caps, stem sides up, in 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole. Cook on high power 2–3 minutes or until almost tender and just starting to water out, giving the Casserole a half-turn once, if your microwave doesn’t have a turntable. Invert caps on paper towels to drain. Use a paper towel to wipe any moisture from Casserole. Repeat with remaining mushroom caps.
- For filling, combine the ¼ cup chopped stems, cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, walnuts, and butter, and then spoon 1 rounded tsp. of filling into each mushroom cap. Arrange half of the filled mushroom caps in a circle in the Casserole. Cook on high power 2½–3½ minutes or until heated through, giving the Casserole a half-turn once, if your microwave doesn’t have a turntable. Repeat with remaining filled mushrooms.