Goat Cheese Bites
Goat cheese bites
- Whip’N Mix Chef
- 8 oz goat cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 large egg
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 10 basil leaves finely chopped
- ½ tsp garlic minced
- crackers or premade tartlet shells for serving
- Preheat oven to 325° F/160° C.
- In the Whip ‘N Mix Chef, add goat cheese and heavy cream, cover and whip on gear II. Add the egg and whip again.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix on gear II until fully combined.
- Transfer goat cheese mixture onto Cover of UltraPro 2-Qt./2 L Casserole Pan, and bake for 6–8 minutes or until lightly browned on top. 5. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve by scooping onto crackers or bread.
Serving Tip: You can serve on crackers, prebaked filo sheets, in premade tartlet shells or folded inside crunchy wonton wrappers.