- Whip’N Mix Chef
- 1¾ cup milk divided
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar (optional for sweet crêpes)
- unsalted butter for cooking crêpes
- Pour 45 mL/3 tbsp of the milk into the Whip ‘N Mix Chef, then add the eggs, oil, flour and salt (add sugar if you are preparing sweet crêpes). Cover and mix on gear II for 20 sec.
- Add 150 ml/⅔ cup of the milk and mix for 20 more sec. on gear II. Add the remaining milk, switch to gear I and mix for 20 sec.
- Heat up Chef Series II 12″/30cm Griddle to medium heat and lightly grease. Pour a small quantity of crêpe mixture into the pan and spread it over the whole surface in a thin layer. Once the top is dry, carefully loosen the sides using a spatula and flip to cook the other side.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
You can cook 8–10 crêpes with these quantities, depending on the thickness of your crêpes.