- Stack Cooker
- 1 lb pork tenderloin cut into thin strips
- 1 can pineapple chunks drained (8 oz)
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup sweet & sour sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place pork, pineapple, tomatoe dices and cashews in Stack Cooker 1¾-Qt./1.75L Casserole.
- Add soy sauce and sweet & sour sauce. Toss together to combine.
- Stack, place in microwave for 25 minutes* (1000W).
- Let stand 5 minutes. Uncover and serve.
If cooking individually, microwave for 8 minutes* (1000W).