Chicken curry whit coco and tomato sauce
Chicken curry with coco and tomato sauce
Servings 4 serving
- Smart Multi-Cooker
- 2 cup of pasta 11 min and more of cooking
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of coco milk
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of chicken Bovril
- 1 lbs of chicken cut in cube
- 1 cup of cherry tomato
- 1 cup of cauliflower
- 1 garlic glove
- 1 fresh shallot
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tsp of curry powder
- 1 cup of fresh coriander
- In the base of the smart multi-cooker put the pasta and the water. Add 1 tsp of salt.
- In the shielded colander put the chicken cube coated whit the curry powder add the salt and black pepper.
- Whit the power chef, chop the garlic and the fresh shallot and add to the chicken.
- In the shallow colander, add the cauliflower coated whit curry and the cherry tomato.
- Stage cook for 15 minutes at high and rest for 5 minutes before open.
- Chop the coriander whit the power chef. Add the cherry tomato chop again and add the coco milk.
- Mix all the ingredients.