Servings 4 serving
- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic glove
- 2 inch of fresh ginger
- Olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- 2 lbs of chicken breast
- 3 tbsp of red curry
- 400 g of coco milk 1 can
- 140 g of water chestnut 1 can
- 1 cup of sugar snap
- 1/2 cup of fresh coriander
- Salt and black pepper
- In the power chef, chop the onion, the garlic and the ginger. Put them in the pressure cooker whit a little of oil.
- Cook for 2 minutes in the microwave.
- Chop the red pepper whit the power chef.
- Mix whit the onion the chicken, the red pepper, the curry, coco milk, water chestnut, salt and pepper and cook 20-25 minutes. Let rest of 10 minutes.
- Chop in the power chef the coriander.
- Open the pressure cooker and take out the chicken.
- Add in the pressure cooker the coriander and the sugars snap and close the cover. Let soften the sugars snap while you cut the chicken in pieces.
- Add the chicken whit the sauce and serve.