Chicken whit green pepper
Chicken with green pepper
Servings 4 serving
- 1 lbs of chicken breast cut in strip
- 1/4 cup of soya sauce
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp of Chinese five-spice
- 3 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 red onion
- 1 green pepper
- In the shaker, mix the soya sauce, sugar, cornstarch and Chinese five-spice.
- In the sauté pan chef series, heat oil.
- Coated the chicken strip whit the sauce.
- Cook the chicken in the sauté pan for 3 minutes or until the chicken is all brown.
- Add the red onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the green pepper and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Mix all the cheese whit the pasta before serving