- Smart Multi-Cooker
- 5 corn on the cob
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
- 1 tomato
- ¼ cup red onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chipotle spice
- 1 cup blueberries
- In the Smart Multi-Cooker, put 400 ml of water in the water reservoir and put the corns in the shielded colander. Cook for 12 minutes in the micro wave.
- Cut the tomato in cube.
- Chop the coriander and the red onion in the Chop N’ Prep.
- Put in an 8 cups impression bowl the tomato, coriander, red onion and blueberries.
- When corn is cook, cut the corn kernels of the corn and add to the bowl.
- Add all the chipotle spices and the oil and mix well.
- Serve lukewarm or cold.