- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 1/2 cup of Graham crumbs
- 1 can condensed milk Eagle brand
- 2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup of grated coconut
- 1 cup of chopped nuts
- Melt the butter in the lasagne UltraPro and incorporate the Graham crumbs to make a crusty base.
- Mix the chocolate chips, the coconut, the nuts and the Eagle Brand Condensed Milk together in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture on the top of the Graham crumb crust.
- Cook in the oven at 350ºF for 25 to 30 minutes or just until it is gently browned.