- 9 lasagne pastas (do not use pre-cooked)
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 bell pepper any color
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 2 chicken breasts cut into small cubes
- 2 cup of grated cheese
- Put all the vegetables in the quick chef or the power chef and chop into small pieces.
- Add one can of soup and half the milk and mix well. Then add the second can and the rest of the milk.
- In an UltraPro place 1/3 of the vegetables and 1/3 of the chicken pieces.
- Put 3 lasagna noodles on top and some of the sauce.
- Repeat operation 3 times.
- Finish with a layer of pasta. Cover with sauce and cheese.
- Cook with lid for 30 minutes at 80%. If in the UltraPro, place in oven at 375 F for 20 minutes.