- 1 cup 35% cream
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 1¼ cup semi-sweet chocolat chips
- Melt the choc chips in the micropitcher being careful to NOT overcook them – needs to be the texture of Nutella. Do 1 min at a time at 80%.
- Put the cream in the Power Chef whit the balde or the Whip’n’Prep and beat until it has the texture of whipped cream.
- Add the icing sugar into the cream and mix a little.
- Add the melted chocolate by folding it into the mixture using the Saucy Silicone Spatula.
- Serve alone or it is delicious with strawberries