Italian style vegetables
Italian Style Vegetables
- Smart Multi-Cooker
- 15 small potatoes halved
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper
- ½ pound green beans
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1¾ cup chicken or vegetable bouillon
- salt and pepper
- Put the potatoes and carrots in the deep colander of the Smart Multi-Cooker.
- slice the peppers into strips.
- In the top sieve of the Smart Multi-Cooker, place the peppers and beans.
- Put the broth in the water in the reservoir of the Smart Multi-Cooker.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 100%.
- Remove the broth and put all the vegetables in the water trough and add oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Thoroughly mix ready to serve.