- Pro Ring of the MicroPro Grill
- MicroPro Grill
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp baking power
- ⅔ cup milk skin or wholw
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 large eggs seperate yolks and whites
- In the Thatsa® Bowl, whisk flour, sugar and baking powder together using the Whisk.
- Make a well in the center of the bowl and place milk, melted butter and egg yolks in the center. Starting from the center of the bowl, whisk until you have a consistent batter.
- In the Power Chef® with Whip Accessory, add the egg whites and whip until stiff peaks.
- Using the Silicone Spatula, gently fold half of the egg whites into the Mixing Bowl then repeat with the remaining half.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and pour 200 mL/¾ cup of batter into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 5–6 minutes at 50% power.
- Using oven gloves, remove the Pro Ring and flip the pancake using the Spatula. Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave for an additional 2 minutes and 30 seconds at 50% power.
- For remaining batter, repeat step 5, place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 2–3 minutes at 50% power. Flip the pancake, place cover on in the casserole position and microwave for 2 minutes at 50% power.
Note: If your microwave has just been used for the 3 pancakes and you would like to use it again straight away, allow it to cool down for a minimum of 10–15 minutes by leaving the door open before using the MicroPro® Grill again.