- Stack Cooker
- ⅓ cup quick-cooking grits
- ½ cup Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp butter cut up
- 2 tbsp canned, chopped green chili petters (optional)
- ¼ tsp chicken broth
- dash of garlic power
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 1 egg beaten
- In the 3-Qt./3 L Casserole, combine grits, cheese, butter, chilies (if desired), bouillon, and garlic powder. Add water, stirring until butter melts. Gradually stir in egg. Stack and cook.
- May be cooked separately, covered, on high power 3–5 minutes or until boiling. Stir; let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.