- Stack Cooker
- 16 onces sauerkraut (455g) drained
- ¾ cup Thousand Island dressing
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 lb chicken breasts cubed
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- In small bowl, mix sauerkraut, dressing and Dijon mustard until well combined. Transfer to 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then place on top. Stack and cook. At the end of cooking time, shred the chicken and mix thoroughly with sauce.
- May be cooked separately, covered, on high power 8 minutes.