- Stack Cooker
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 225g cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate melted
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and press onto inverted ¾-Qt./750 mL Cover. Microwave on high power 90 seconds.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, milk, egg and vanilla until smooth. Fold in chocolate until well combined.
- Microwave on 50% power 7–10 minutes or until edges are cooked and center is slightly jiggly.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours or overnight to set.