- Stack Cooker
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cans tomatoes with green chiles (10oz)
- 4 large eggs
- 8 small flour tortillas warmed
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- In the 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole, combine onion, water, garlic, chili powder and salt. Cook on high power 1–2 minutes, or until onion is tender. Add undrained tomatoes and peppers to onion mixture.
- Cook, covered, on high power 6–8 minutes or until entire surface is boiling, stirring twice.
- Carefully break eggs onto hot tomato sauce and prick each yolk with a toothpick. Cook, covered, on high 2–3 minutes.
- Serve over flour tortillas and top with cheese.