- Whip’N Mix Chef
- 1 large egg whites room temperature
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar or lemon juice
- ½ cup granulated sugar divided
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- whipped cream and fresh fruit for serving
- Remove the rack from the oven and preheat to 225° F/110° C.
- In the Whip ‘N Mix Chef, add egg whites and cream of tartar or lemon juice, cover and whip on gear I just until frothy.
- Using half of the sugar, add 30 ml/2 tbsp at a time, and beat until stiff peaks.
- Switch to gear II and add remaining sugar, 30 ml/2 tbsp at a time, slowly until combined.
- Add cornstarch and vanilla extract and slowly mix.
- Place the Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on the cold oven rack.
- Using a spoon, scoop out equal portions on the Baking Sheet. Spread each into a circle with raised sides and a slight well in the center.
- Place the rack in the oven and bake for 1h 15 min. Do not open the oven door during baking.
- Turn off heat and keep in oven for 45 min.
- Top pavlova with whipped cream and fresh fruit or fruit curd. Serve immediately.